Pages - Menu

Monday, May 19, 2008

And the winner is...

The double ear infection and strep throat I got...

I went to the doctor this morning and she just glanced at my ears and said: "Those are not happy ears"... No sh!t Sherlock. 

Then looked at my throat and said: "It is a little pink... I won't even do the swab because I will already put you in antibiotics for your ears". Great!

So I left, with a prescription for horse sized pills, a NO swimming for 2 weeks (or you could lose your hearing) warning; and a whole bunch of contraceptive advice I really didn't ask for... 

I guess I have to understand... the lady is a doctor with teenage daughters who evidently are sexually active, and she just HAD to share how she makes "sure" her daughters don't get pregnant.

Just what I needed :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That sucks. Rest up and get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be hard to stay down now isn't it?! Rest up, drink up, and you'll be zippy soon. TAKE CARE!

    ReplyDelete