Pages - Menu

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Doctor's orders.

The doctor said:

"It sounds like a sinus infection. I will give you some generic antibiotics, so the prescription won't cost you too much. Also I would wait 2 more days before you resume your workouts. Get the antibiotics in the system and if in 2 days you are feeling good, you can restart your physical activity"

So, me, being the extra good listener that I am; will do as the doctor ordered and won't run until Saturday.

Hey, at least now I don't feel bad for not getting in my runs. It's doctor's orders!

3 comments:

  1. Get BETTER SOON!!! Time for a pedicure or the heavy lifting of a lovely chocolate something or other at you local coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cracks me up that he said, "if you feel better after two days." Antibiotics always make me feel crappy for two days, not better! Hope that's not the case for you and that you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete