Pages - Menu

Thursday, May 22, 2008

On the mend

First of all I want to thank you all for your well wishes.

After a few days of being completely out of commission, I can say that I am finally starting to get better. 
I went to work yesterday, but still did not have the energy I am used to. This morning was different and I actually felt like training. I was not able to do it in the morning though, so I just got done with it. It felt great!

Tomorrow I am heading to the gym for an easy morning run and then on saturday I get to ride Eleanor outside for 2 hours... I am so excited!!!

Last time I rode her was saturday and we had quite some fun. We managed to ride pretty fast too; and that is always nice, don't you think?

I had a great email conversation with Coach today; and each day I am more convinced I chose the right guide for this journey. 

I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. My first tri is in 2 weeks and I can't hardly wait.

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are on the mend and ready to get back at it!! I hope you have a GREAT weekend on training!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! It always feels good to get back at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your feeling better!!! Hope you had a great weeekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck getting better! Don't go too hard and get sick again!!

    ReplyDelete