Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

About me...

This tag has been going around the web. So here are my answers



10 years ago I was:



In college back home in Argentina, getting my bachelor’s degree in Economics. Working part time and planning my first trip to the US… Memphis, TN and Disney world J





5 years ago I was:



Working as an Au Pair in MA, planning my wedding whila dating long distance, addicted to Body Pump.



1 year ago I was:



In the midst of switching jobs, from one that made me miserable to the one I currently have. It was so bad that every Sunday I would get the most upset stomach thinking I had to go to work on Monday. That is when I said… Enough is enough.



Four things on my to do list today (because I can’t think of number 5):



1) Play with Megan. Maybe take her to the pool. She is loving it this season!

2) Work. Get through the day.

3) Grocery shop. Husband is out of town for the week and this is my opportunity to feed my kid and I healthy food and not feel guilty about not making something my hubby likes.


4) Enjoy a workout day off. Nothing today. Liz gave me an extra day to get used to the new schedule with Todd being out of town.



Five snacks I like:



1) Cheese… all kinds

2) Coffee with skim milk

3) Chocolate

4) Veggies with dip

5) Cherries!



If I were a billionaire I would:



1) Pay off our mortgage

2) Move my family to the US

3) Get Todd a membership to a golf course (a nice one)

4)Share it with family members

5) Give money to Cancer research




Five places I've lived:



Buenos Aires, Argentina

San Rafael, Mendoza, Argentina

Westborough, MA

Eden Prairie, MN

Charlotte, NC



Five Jobs I've had:



1) Burger King burger “flipper”(I was 18 and out of High school)

2) Economic research analyst

3) Au Pair (live in Nanny)

4) Staff Accountant (I’ve held this “title” for a few years now)






Your turn now!



1 comment:

  1. Somebody else who was a whopper flopper :-) Love it!! You are such a worldly gal! I can't wait to meet you in North Carolina!! Woot!!

    ReplyDelete