Pages - Menu

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The 8 things post

I asked myself.... Why not??

8 places I have lived

1- Buenos Aires, Argentina
2- Mendoza, Argentina
3- St Louis Park, MN
4- Westborough, MA
5- Eden Prarie, MN
6- Shakopee, MN
7- Charlotte, NC
8- Monroe, NC

8 dates I remember

1- December 31 (b-day)
2- October 23 (husband b-day)
3- August 18 (Daughter b-day)
4- August 10 (anniversary)
5- March 7 (mom b-day)
6- January 4 (dad b-day)
7- September 6 (young brother b-day)
8- July 21 (old brother b-day)

8 things I thought I'd never do

1- live in the USA
2- Run a half marathon
3- do a triathlon
4- love running
5- sing up for Ironman
6- like peanut butter
7- work as an accountant
8- have a blog

8 things that changed my life

1- moving to the USA
2- meeting Todd
3- being pregnant
4- giving birth
5- running my first 1/2 marathon
6- doing my first triathlon
7- deciding that 1 child is enough
8- signing up for Ironman

8 tattoos I have

1- a rose
2- a daisy
3- chinese symbols for eternal love
4- a pegasus
5- the TCB symbols that Elvis wore
6- 2 tribal dragons
7- a Phoenix
8- the symbols for triathlon

8 celebrity crushes

1- Hugh Jackman
2- Johnny Depp
3- Anthony Kiedis (singer for Red hot Chili peppers)
4- Keanu Reeves
5- Elvis Presley
6- Ryan Reynolds
7- George Clooney
8- Mark Whalberg

8 things I did today

1- Drank coffee
2- Ate breakfast
3- tickled Megan
4- hugged husband
5- surfed the web
6- watched cartoons with Megan
7- washed dishes
8- drank coffee (yes a lot of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment